Hope you had a scrumptious meal for Thanksgiving and are enjoying your holiday weekend! There’s so much going on: shop downtown, visit with Santa, enjoy some live music this weekend.
Upcoming Trunk Shows …• Aqua Boutique will be hosting holiday trunk shows. Come see the new prints and styles from Before & Again. Dates of the show is running now through Sunday, Nov. 27, and Dec. 29 through Jan. 1.Also, you can make custom necklaces and bracelets available to order for Christmas through Build your own necklace trunk show going on now through Nov. 27. 964-2209.
• Banyan Street Trunk Show will be hosting a three-day show, Thursday, Dec. 1 through Saturday, Dec. 3 at the Crowninshield Community House from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Featured vendors will be Boo Gemes, Julie Collections, Nina McLemore, Lillian Ostergards, Valerie Louthan Designs & A.U. Inc.
• The Gasparilla Inn & Club will be having a trunk show in the Garden Room today, Nov. 25 through Sunday, Nov. 27. The show will be from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Featured vendors are Anita Ford Silks and Lalo Handbags.Next week’s trunk show will be Monogram Goods from Harbor Springs, Mich.
• Ruhama’s • Books in the Sand Inc. will be hosting a trunk show Friday, Nov. 25 and Saturday, Nov. 26 with beautiful shoes and accessories from T.Georgiano’s Shoe Salon in Sarasota. To preview the collection visit tgeorgianos.com. 964-5800.
• Julie Salvetti, “The Pearl Girl,” will be exhibiting her wide range of Natural Fresh Water and South Seas Tahitian Pearl Jewelry at Special Effects of Boca Grande Saturday, Nov. 26 and Sunday, Nov. 27. Julie will also be there Saturday evening during the Christmas Open House from 6 to 8 p.m.Silver Rings with Fresh Water and Tahitian Pearls are new this season! Guys … take care of all the ladies on your Christmas list. Pearls are the perfect, timeless gift for all ages. 964-0907.
Pink Friday Sale …• The Palm on Park is once again having their annual Lilly Pulitzer sidewalk sale this Friday, Nov. 25 and Saturday, Nov. 26 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Ladies … hint … hint … less modest shoppers wear bathing suits under their clothing so they don’t have to wait for a dressing room as they line up early for the best deals. 964-4448.
Sun Porch Sale …• Adjacent to The Sun Porch, their annex shop has the best sale items. 50 to 70 percent off. Shop ladies clothing, accessories, jewelry and gifts. Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. 964-2567.
Amish Treats …• The Antique Boutique in the Railroad Depot will be offering a sampling of Amish food items during the Christmas Walk this Saturday evening. They will also be creating hand-personalized Christmas ornaments for those that stop in during the Christmas Walk.
Bake Sale …• Support The Island School at a bake sale just outside Newlin’s Mainely Gourmet this Saturday evening from 5 to 8 p.m. during the Christmas Walk.
Live Music …• Sisters Restaurant will feature live music this Saturday, Nov. 26, from 6 to 9 p.m. during the Christmas Walk. 964-2002.
• South Beach Bar & Grille will be having the Boca Bande play tonight, Friday, Nov. 25; and Saturday, Nov. 26. Get your groove on and dance off some of the extra serving of stuffing you’ve been enjoying. 964-0765.
Open House …• Banyan Tree Pilates and Yoga at 320 E. Railroad Ave. is inviting all to their studio for an Open House on Wednesday, Nov. 30, from 4 to 6 p.m. Come meet the staff and sample their services. Get fit this season! 964-4404.
Mature audiences only …• What do you do when your wife receives an e-mail meant for your mistress and your mistress receives the one meant for your wife? Come and watch this funny, contemporary story told entirely through emails from laptop computers, Blackberries and iPhones presented by Royal Palm Players. “You’ve Got Hate Mail” will be preformed on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, Dec. 1, 2 and 3 at 8 p.m. and Sunday, Dec. 4 at 2 p.m. at the Boca Grande Community Center. Tickets are $25. To purchase tickets call or stop by the RPP office at (941) 539-3765 Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., or go online to royalpalmplayers .com.
Local art …• Locals women, Melissa Steyer and Beth Perkins will be exhibiting their art at Whidden’s Dock on Saturday, Dec. 3 from 4 to 7 p.m. Melissa takes amazing photos and Beth creates beautiful pieces using sterling silver and beach stones.
If your business has “new” news to share, contact Julianne at the Boca Beacon at 964-2995 or via email at email@example.com.
View More images >>
E-mail (required, but will not display)
Notify me of follow-up comments
Click for a larger view
Last 2 tweets from bocabeacon: